HEALTHY BENTO-MAKING CLASS WITH YOUR CHILD IN JUNE!
FREE Online Bento-Making Class with Every Purchase of Mickey Eco Lunch Box Set @ $42.90 (including delivery)
With step- by-step guidance, you will discover:
- the right techniques to season, shape and mould rice and other ingredients
- a variety of nutritious ingredients used to create a healthy, wholesome, well-balanced bento meal.
- Teacher Mikamami’s trade secrets to transform an ordinary lunch box into an attractive and tasty bento meal that your children will love.
- Class is ideal for beginners with no bento-making experience.
What will be provided:
- 2-hour class with step-by-step instructions by Teacher Mikamami, via online ZOOM.
- Free delivery of 1 x Mickey Eco Lunch Box with recipe and a list of ingredients & tools to your home before class.
OFFER PRICE: $42.90
USUAL PRICE $222.90 [$180 DISCOUNT]
ENJOY THIS EXCLUSIVE OFFER OF MICKEY ECO LUNCH BOX WITH FREE DELIVERY AND ONE FREE BENTO-MAKING CLASS FOR $42.90 ONLY.
Thank you for your interest! Purchase of the bento boxes have closed.
What To Expect?
- 26 June Class: Enjoy a Mickey & Minnie Mouse (Sold Out) Bento-making class via online webinar & LIVE Q&A with MikaMami.
- 4 July Class: Enjoy a Donald & Daisy Bento-making class via online webinar & LIVE Q&A with MikaMami.
- One week prior to the commencement of the bento-making class webinar, a three-minute prep video will be sent to you detailing the menu, ingredients to be purchased (readily available), and an illustrated, step-by-step instruction of the recipe plus the Mickey Eco Lunch Box Set will be delivered to the participants.
- Participants will have the opportunity to interact, ask questions and receive advice from MikaMami “LIVE” during these 2 classes.
Bento designs by MikaMami
More about the Mickey Eco lunch box set
The Walt Disney Company has strong commitment to the environment throughout its history and has set new, ambitious environmental goals for 2030. Some of the goals are to ensure all paper, wood and palm oil used in Disney-branded packaging and products is from certified sustainable sources and to reduce the Company’s plastics footprint across all businesses.
This is the first eco-brand to collaborate with Disney in Singapore to curate a series of existing eco products.
Perfectly suited for packed lunches, snacks and picnics everywhere you go. Whether you are in the office, shopping outside, or even exercising, our lunchbox carries the philosophy of giving you the freedom to eat wherever and whenever you want! This neat and simple design of the EcoHusk Lunchbox would make them ideal companions for your busy life.
The Eco Husk Lunchbox set are made from biobased green plastic materials, the TEXa Rice Husk, certified by the USDA as a Biobased Product under the BioPreferred Programme.
Size: 220mm x 73mm
Weight & Volume: 410g, 900ml (31.75oz)
Spoon, fork and chopstick are included in the lunch box set.
Key Product Information:
- Made from USDA Certified Materials - Bio based Compound: Rice Husk
- Antibacterial & Antifungal
- BPA free and non-toxic
- No Phthalates
- Freezer and Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Temperature Range: -20°C (-4°F) to + 100°C (+ 212°F)
- Water & Sauces Leaking Resistance
Caution (for use in the microwave):
Please only microwave the bottom layer of the lunchbox without the lid as the silicon seal at the bottom of the lid may melt during the microwave process.